COVID-19 Customer Memo
In this time of unprecedented challenges and uncertainties, I would like to thank our entire team and our loyal clients who have been with us for years. The health and safety of B-Line’s passengers, employees and corporate partners is our top priority. Due to the COVID-19’s impact on Colorado and the Vail area, we are taking steps to proactively safeguard our operations. B-Line will be adhering to all CDC, state of Colorado, and Eagle county guidelines.
B-Line’s cleaning standards have always been above a touch above, and we are raising these standards for your safety. Our staff is giving full attention to every vehicle prior to pick up, using industrial-grade cleaners and following established protocols to make sure every surface is properly disinfected. However, as our vehicles do have different groups of passengers getting on and off throughout the day, passengers are advised to treat the vehicles as public spaces and take all necessary precautions.
The following are a few changes to our regular service:
- Sanitizing of touch points on luggage prior to loading into vehicle
- Offering hand sanitizer upon entrance of vehicle
- Restricting seating in the front passenger area “shotgun” seat
- Chauffeur and guests are required to wear protective face covering inside vehicles
- The removal of all printed and reading materials
- Removal of guest area coolers (waters are handed out and sanitized by chauffeur)
We are committed to stand by our core values of Safety, Luxury, and Reliability while managing all your travel needs. With your safety in mind, we will provide the same personalized touch you have come to expect, while limiting the critical “touch” points.
We are listing our updated processes and protocols in detail below. Thank you in advance for your understanding and be prepared to adjust these processes as we all work through this together.
Coronavirus Limo Safety Vail – Safety Policies & Procedures
Informational signage with a list of common symptoms for covid will be posted at the Point of entry. Employees will be encouraged to stay home if they feel any symptoms.
Dispatch and office staff will be working remotely as much as possible.
Physical distancing rules are in place until further notice in all work areas.
Employee workstations and shared equipment will be disinfected and wiped down between every shift. (Phones, Light Switches, Printer, Shared Cleaning Supplies)
Temperature checks will be performed daily for each staff member.
Chauffeur staff is not permitted inside the dispatch office until further notice.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) nitrile gloves and medical face coverings will be supplied to every staff member.
- Hand washing sanitization is required before and after each transfer.
- Trash and recycling will be removed, and new lining installed after each transfer.
- Dispatch will inform guests of additional wait time required to allow the chauffeur to disinfect a vehicle before pickup if needed.
- Dispatch will attempt to schedule the same chauffeur in the same vehicle as much as possible.
Fleet Disinfecting Protocols
- Prior to starting their workday, chauffeurs will disinfect commonly contacted areas from the previous chauffeur including the driver’s door handle, steering wheel, vehicle start button, touchscreen, trunk door handle, arm rest, window buttons, rear liftgate button and cooler.
- Prior to every trip, chauffeurs will disinfect guest high traffic areas of the vehicle including the door handles, touchscreens, window buttons, climate control buttons, A/V buttons, seats, arm rests, seat belts, and cooler.
- All vehicles will be sanitized daily with an electrostatic disinfectant fog.
- B-Line’s staff will disinfect each vehicle with an Ozone machine as needed. This machine kills airborne pathogens.
- If a guest needs a mask, surgical masks will be available.
- Hand sanitizer will be offered to guests upon entry of the vehicle.
- Sneeze/ Cough guards have been installed between the chauffeur and guest areas in available vehicles.
- Coolers have been removed from guest areas to the front seat. Bottled waters will be available upon request via the chauffeur.
- Universal phone chargers are available and are sanitized before and after each trip.
- All magazines and literature have been removed from the seat backs.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi continued to be offered.
- DVD’s & Headsets have been removed from guest areas and available per the chauffeur.
- Chauffeurs will put on a new pair of gloves prior to handling guest’s luggage. All luggage common touch points will be wiped down prior to loading vehicle.
- Social distancing measures will be used when applicable.
- Upon arrival at your destination, our chauffeur will again, sanitize their hands and dispose of all trash and install new trash liner.
- We temporarily will not permit passengers in the front passenger seat to accommodate physical distancing.
- In the event a COVID-19 positive case is identified among our staff or passengers, contact tracing and quarantine measures will be implemented.
In Cabin Air
- Vehicle cabin air filters are replaced monthly providing the cleanest air possible.
- Air re-circulation will always be in the off position so that fresh air is drawn from outside the vehicle for the climate control system.
- Colorado COVID-19 Information https://covid19.colorado.gov/
- Eagle County Public Health https://www.eaglecounty.us/publichealth/
- CDC Rideshare, Taxi, Limo Guidelines https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/organizations/rideshare-drivers-for-hire.html